28 May, 2007

i bid thee farewell





























"Walking out from Chekov's 3 sisters -I pass by a puddle that spans far out into the street, i walk through the puddle and like a deep tide pool am plunged into ice cold water, it feels as though there are chards of melting ice- trying to get out of it i am plunged back in several times.
i can hear the play beginning from outside, as i return to my seat.
inside-2 girls, two “sisters” are showing each other gestures, as i make my way back the “sisters” are peeking out into the audience and revealing their costumes. (no recollection)

I awoke to my missing window gushing wind into my room-Shrinking Violet had been racing around full of madness, now purring beside me-the sun was rising and i knew that i'd done it again-i haven't done it in a while- a good while. Something snapped, or something unwound that was wound tightly, and it unwound quickly and chaotically, yet somehow looking back the quickness was slow.

I sign off today-i bid thee farewell-oh how dramatic.... and so it feels, yet also empty -i lay there vacant.

Vacant warehouses with drafty rooms and long halls, that i now find lead nowhere.

(Hand holding was meaningless) Thru my tiny missing window crawled a friend from the past, i was sleeping and didn't realize, i was awake and didn't notice-then a knock at the door and if i remember correctly my hand was grabbed and sliced, cut. This past person was upset with me and passionately so. Cut to next location -With my cut palm i met friends for a dinner and Dan Buran sat across from me-surprised-we ended up in a back and forth and he wanted to know about my bandaged palm. He knows the cutter-We are back in the drafty room. You can hear a car starting outside. Dan talks to me, about what, i am unclear. He says he will return. I laugh-i plunge back into the ice water puddle-

Would i now drive to Venice and knock on Dan's door to see who answers?"

No comments: